The first thing that comes to mind when I see “cheap window cleaning” or “We beat any other window cleaner’s price” is, Wow, that guy is inexperienced.
The second is, They’ve never taken an accounting class (window cleaning is a business after all and needs to be run as a business).
And third, and most important, They’re cutting corners, because if you’re the cheapest you have to make it up in volume. You have only so many hours in a day.
The problem with inexperience or cutting corners is that it often leads to damage and poor results.
Here are some common examples:
1. Dripping dirty water all over your carpets, hardwood floors, walls and sills. Some people need to have a carpet cleaner come after their “cheap” window cleaner made a mess.
2. Using inappropriate cleaning materials that scratch your glass. I’ve seen many windows scratched beyond repair because an inexperienced window cleaner used a scrub pad.
3. Removing screens from outside that should have been removed from the inside. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen every single screen in a house bent by a previous window cleaner.
4. Scratching the exterior of your house by using a ladder without rubber protectors.
5. Leaving you with streaked windows, because the inexperienced window cleaner didn’t know that a squeegee rubber needs to be changed daily so that windows can be dried completely streak-free. Yes, the age or condition of the squeegee rubber makes all the difference in the world.
I could go on, but you get the idea.
So before you hire that cheap window cleaner, ask lots of questions and consider what you’re really getting for the price. It may be worth paying a little more for experience.
I’ve been cleaning windows professionally for more than 20 years. With this deep experience, I’ve developed systems and processes that allow me to provide superior service at affordable rates. I also offer a satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re looking for the best window cleaning at the best price, call me at 623-738-6064 or send a request for a free quote. I’d love to make your house look sensational!