1. What areas do you service?
We serve West Valley and Northern Phoenix communities, including Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Buckeye, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, and Anthem.
If you don’t see your community listed here, feel free to ask!
2. Do you do two-stories?
Not at this time.
3. Can you give me the price over the phone?
We can give approximations based on rough window count and type of house or building. For an exact price, we may need to come out and view the job personally. Price quotes are free.
4. What does your price for interior/exterior window cleaning include?
Please see our service packages.
5. How often should I get my windows cleaned?
Arizona weather is hard on windows. Rain, dirt and debris can damage screens and glass over time. We recommend getting your windows cleaned at least twice per year.
For those who want sparkling clean windows year-round, we offer monthly and quarterly window cleaning service plans at a discount.
6. Do you do the work yourself, or do you send employees?
I do all the work myself.
7. How long have you been window cleaning?
I’ve been in the window cleaning business for more than 20 years, serving both residential and commercial clients.
8. Will I need to clean up anything after you leave?
No! I use dropcloths to protect floors, and clean towels on window sills to prevent water from dripping down walls. I remove my shoes or wear protective footwear when inside.
9. What type of window cleaning solution do you use?
I use only safe, nontoxic, environmentally-friendly cleaning solutions designed specifically for windows.
10. Are you insured for residential and commercial window cleaning?
Yes, I am.
11. What happens if it rains right after you clean my windows?
I offer a 72-hour rain guarantee. Call me and I’ll come back and touch up at no charge!