Safety First!

I was at a customer’s house cleaning the exterior windows when I heard a loud crash. When I went to investigate, I found out that the homeowner was using an extension ladder in their tiled foyer to change a battery in a smoke detector high on the wall. When he was at the top, the ladder slid out and he crashed to the floor. Ouch!

Every year thousands of people get hurt or die in ladder accidents. The only way to guarantee it won’t happen to you is to never climb one.

If you have second-story windows, and you aren’t familiar with ladder safety, don’t attempt to clean them yourself. Call the professionals. And, yes, I’ll be happy to change your smoke-detector batteries while I’m at your house.

Safety first!

Not a good idea

Also not a good idea!

Leave a Comment





Malcare WordPress Security